A medical marijuana card is a card that allows an individual to get a dosage of prescription level/grade marijuana. A medical marijuana card (also known as “MMID” or “cannabis card”) is an identification card used by patients to enter medical dispensaries (or “cannabis clubs”) and purchase the plant to treat their corresponding health ailment or symptoms. It also allows for the patient to grow at home and use medical cannabis delivery services. In order to get a medical marijuana card Naples, here are some of the requirements, you must have at least one of the qualifying conditions listed below:
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Chronic pain (arthritis, migraines, etc)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including those from epilepsy
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
From high grade, prescription level dosage to access and affordability, by having a medical marijuana card, patients will find plenty of support for their ongoing care on the medical side of cannabis legality.
A major benefit offered by many states’ medical dispensaries is the lower cost for patients, which is extremely important for people who rely on cannabis for medical issues. Imagine needing life-improving medication, but not having it covered by your insurance—that is the reality of medical cannabis patients all over the country.